Renting Camp Wa-Ri-Ki
Kiwanis Camp Wa-Ri-Ki is a forested environment of 20+ acres on the Washougal River about 45 minutes north of Washougal Washington.
The Camp Features:
- A large commercial Kitchen
- Meeting Hall
- Dining Hall
- Gym with volleyball, basketball, pingpong tables & a foosball table
- Multiple outdoor stages, campfire area
- Dorms for up to 170 people
- New Media Center/Meeting Room (Spring 2019)
- Athletic field
- Tent camping areas
- Trails and hiking to Washougal River
To Rent Camp WaRiKi: $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve dates. Minimum charge is $750 for 50 campers — $15 per person after that. Review the Calendar at right for an open date then contact using the form, also at right… Questions? Review our FAQ page. Call 360-837-3168 or write to email@example.com.