Volunteering Step 2 – Review PDF Docs, then Fill Out Form Below
Thank you for your interest in being a volunteer at Camp Wa-Ri-Ki. All volunteers must complete the Volunteer Application and the Virtual Volunteer Orientation. This is Step 2 and the final step to qualify to volunteer at Camp Wa-Ri-Ki.
Now that you have completed a Volunteer Application, we invite you to complete the Virtual Volunteer Orientation. Orientation includes the following components:
- Reviewing the Camp Wa-Ri-Ki Camp Counselor Orientation PowerPoint (document available below).
- Reviewing the Protecting the Abused and Neglected Child document (document available below).
- Reviewing the Camp Wa-Ri-Ki Overview (document available below).
- Reviewing the most recent Camp Wa-Ri-Ki COVID-19 safety updates on our website
- Completing the Orientation Verification Form once you have reviewed all the documents. The Orientation Verification form is posted below, after the Supporting Documents section.
Please Read and Review: You do NOT have to download the orientation slides. Just click on the title link and the pages will open automatically in Adobe PDF format. You many download the document for future reference if you’d like.
Supporting Documents – Review Then Fill Out Form Below
After Reviewing Above PDF Documents, Please Complete Form Below
In Step 1, you completed your Application. Now for Step 2, please complete these follow-up questions after reviewing the orientation presentation. All questions with an * are required. A background check is required.