UPDATE: The fundraising was successful, and thanks to all those who bought tickets and made donations, we have reached our goal for a matching $10k grant from the Firstenburg Foundation to tackle prioritized needs at the Camp including roof repair. We would like to especially thank Cellar 55, our event host, and also the Mankind Project, who regularly use the Camp facilities and are generous benefactors.
Join us in three weeks, November 21, at Vancouver’s new Cellar 55 wine tasting room to taste some excellent wines and help drive fundraising for the Camp to the matching level to receive $10,000 from the Firstenburg Family Foundation.
Benefiting: Kiwanis Camp Wa-Ri-Ki
Fundraising Goal: $1,690 to reach our match of $10,000 to receive $10,000 from the Firstenburg Family Foundation.
- When: Friday, November 21
- Time: 7 to 9 pm
- What: An evening of wine tasting, food sampling and conversation
- Cost: $20 per person
- Location: Cellar 55, 1812 Washington St, Vancouver, 360-693-2700
- » Reserve Tickets Online (securely) via EventBrite
- Email reservation requests to email@example.com to reserve tickets at will call. For additional information contact: 360-901-1188
About the Camp: Kiwanis Camp WA-RI-KI is a natural forested environment for educational and physical recreational programs for children, families, community and church groups. We are dedicated to providing an outdoor experience that offers optimal child development and community growth through recreational, educational and leadership opportunities, with a vision to provide an environment for introspection, growth and adventure for children, families and community organizations to become better stewards of the earth.