Now you can help support Camp Wa-Ri-Ki… just by shopping as you normally would! Fred Meyer is donating $2.6 million this year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give.
If you have already linked your card, thank you! If not, here’s how the program works — it’s simple:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Kiwanis Camp Wa-Ri-Ki at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- You can search for us by entering Camp Wa-Ri-Ki, when you log into your account online, under “Community Rewards” (see screenshot at right).
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Wa-Ri-Ki earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.